Welcome to 108 Archberry Drive in Wexford, Pennsylvania! This custom built craftsman features unique details true to its time period including:
- Handmade molded bricks featured on the exterior and in the home’s 2 solid masonry fireplaces.
- #1 structural grade Douglas Fir authentic timber framing in the great room and rear patio roof.
- Clopay carriage style garage doors.
- In-ground rain conductors (no gutters or downspouts required!).
- Extensive detail moldings with painted wall colors true to the era.
- Custom built solid oak baluster, handrail, newel post, and staircase.
- Five panel solid Masonite® doors.
- Hand split quarried sandstone featured on the exterior and inlaid in the fireplace.
This quality built home uses products that will stand the test of time. It features:
- Lifetime Independence™ shingles by CertainTeed.
- Anderson A-series custom windows and doors.
- Solid oak 4″ plank hardwood floors.
- Exposed aggregate sidewalks, patio, and driveway for durability.
- Artisan® series James Hardie fiber cement siding and shakes.
- Omega Dynasty inset quarter sawn white oak cabinetry with honed absolute black granite countertops.
- Engineered exterior trim boards by MiraTEC® manufactured in PA.
We hope you enjoyed your visit and please contact us with any questions.